Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Loved th animation and concept :)

Dork Legends S01E01 Dork Legends S01E01

Amazing artwork with a meaning. I saw what you did there with mouthing.
People tend to think that any entry having just a video pasted from youtube is a way of stealing others work, that why they probably blam it. I don't think anyone will be bothered to go and check the name of person who submitted an entry here and then check youtube if its under the same name.

StringAnime responds:

Thanks you. I am afraid that a lot of the Blamming isn't an innocent act of protecting Newgrounds from counterfeit submission videos, rather it is in large a deliberate act of conformity, hammering the nail that sticks out.

The Letter The Letter

Really nice animation. Could be better if people can play again. Currently it just goes to a black frame and stop. Maybe revert back to game loaded screen and give the option to players for watching again?
Music is awesome. :)

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

eeek, sorry, Ill fix that right away x.x! But thanks you, Im glad you enjoyed it :D!

QuickShorts QuickShorts

Awesome, loved it. Lol at obesity fighter and nail and hammer. Not to mention peta disapproval. :)

Steinberg responds:

Thanks!

Goku goes out for air Goku goes out for air

Haha. I laughed. Short and sweet. The sound is too high though.

shredwerd responds:

I'm sorry about the sound, I wish I could go back and lower it, cause personally I like to use headphones, so I understand where you're coming from, and now I'm probably destroying peoples ears haha.