Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Loved th animation and concept :)

Dork Legends S01E01 Dork Legends S01E01

Amazing artwork with a meaning. I saw what you did there with mouthing.
People tend to think that any entry having just a video pasted from youtube is a way of stealing others work, that why they probably blam it. I don't think anyone will be bothered to go and check the name of person who submitted an entry here and then check youtube if its under the same name.

StringAnime responds:

Thanks you. I am afraid that a lot of the Blamming isn't an innocent act of protecting Newgrounds from counterfeit submission videos, rather it is in large a deliberate act of conformity, hammering the nail that sticks out.

The Letter The Letter

Really nice animation. Could be better if people can play again. Currently it just goes to a black frame and stop. Maybe revert back to game loaded screen and give the option to players for watching again?
Music is awesome. :)

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

eeek, sorry, Ill fix that right away x.x! But thanks you, Im glad you enjoyed it :D!

Can Smasher Can Smasher

Interesting concept. The game got stuck when I exploded one of the red cans on level 9. I had to refresh. Other than that everything is good.

Basketball Blitz Basketball Blitz

Awesome timepass. Nice physics there. :)

PigBoy Adventures *DEMO* PigBoy Adventures *DEMO*

The control scheme is just wrong. Its not intuitive. I had to refresh the page just so I can check the control scheme in menu, there is no way to get back to menu when inside the game. The controls demand three hands to play. One for a, s another one for g,h and one for jumping!! Frustrates me a lot, makes the game unplayable. The artwork and music is awesome. Good luck with proper version of this game.

Sko-J responds:

1. i realised after i submitted it that i had forgotten to drag the menu button back into the pause menu :/ so sorry for that, was late and was really tired thought as i stated it has glitches and is just a little test demo it wouldnt matter too much, bugs will be fixed once full game is out,
2. i have small hands and i can quite comfortably reach the controls with only the two hands i have Lol
3. thanks for tryin then i guess haha, and thank you on the music and artwork commet :)

The Wish of a Child The Wish of a Child